HPA® – High Performance Alluvial Garnet Abrasives
HPA® High-Performance Alluvial Garnet Abrasives
Workhorse Performance, Exceptional Value
BARTON’s HPA alluvial garnet abrasives combine excellent cutting performance with outstanding economy. They are ideal for a host of applications that do not require the extra high-performance provided by our HPX® Adirondack Garnet abrasives.
BARTON offers a variety of grades of HPA waterjet abrasives to fit any need. Our three most popular grades are listed below.
- Our most aggressive HPA product; used when cutting speed is of primary importance.
- A general purpose abrasive that provides good edge quality and solid cutting performance. May be used in virtually any precision waterjet operation
- A finely graded product offering high precision and a narrow kerf
- Used for thin-stock applications
Construction Grade (CG)
CG garnet abrasives are coarse, ultra-aggressive products used for mobile cutting and other specialty applications. Available in three grades, CG products are designed to provide maximum performance and minimum consumption.
- 36 – The workhorse of the CG line, 36CG provides excellent cutting performance; a proven performer in the petro-chemical and nuclear power industries, as well as in general industry.
® HPA is a registered trademark of BARTON Mines Corporation
Garnet Abrasives Packaging
Standard packages for BARTON garnet abrasives are 55 lb. paper bags, 2,200 lb. bulk bags and 4,400 lb. bulk bags.
Garnet Abrasives Distribution Centers