The BARTON garnet abrasive transfer hopper saves time and labor, improves safety, reduces waste and increases the efficiency of waterjet cutting operations. Designed for use with bulk bags of garnet abrasive the hopper has a total capacity of 4,400-lb.
The stand may be placed over a standard 6-cubic-foot abrasive delivery pot. The transfer hopper is designed for accurate and safe positioning on top of the stand.
Made in the USA.
Call 800-741-7756 to Order your Garnet Abrasive Transfer Hopper or Email Orders@BARTON.com
● Convenient sight glass for easy viewing of abrasive level
● 2″ brass ball valve with hose for expedient filling of abrasive delivery pot
● Protective cover to keep the garnet abrasive free of debris
● Can be used with multiple 6-cubic-foot abrasive pots
● Saves labor — eliminates the time spent handling individual 55-lb. bags of garnet abrasive
● Minimizes clogs — eliminates the risk of torn paper in the abrasive
● Improves housekeeping – reduces spillage from emptying paper bags into standard hopper
● Reduces waste – no disposal of paper bags; bulk bags are recyclable
● Maintenance free — no moving parts
Design & Safety
● Safety — eliminates ergonomic risks of handling paper bags
● Includes anchor bolts and connecting pins
● Heavy duty steel construction