Integrated Diamond Cutting Head Designed for Flow Dynamic Waterjet and Dynamic XD Systems*
Exclusively from BARTON, the TRIDENT 4 cutting head is an advanced, direct replacement for the Flow Paser 4* cutting head. No adapter required. The advanced cartridge technology creates absolute alignment between the diamond orifice and the nozzle.
● Superior Accuracy
● Extended Nozzle Life
● Lower Operating Costs
● Greater Productivity
The TRIDENT 4 cutting head offers all the advantages of an integrated diamond design with the versatility of a replaceable orifice. A superior cutting head with revolutionary cartridge technology that ensures perfect orifice-to-nozzle alignment.
Precise Cartridge Design for Superior Accuracy
● The precision-machined cartridge guarantees perfect alignment between the diamond orifice and the nozzle.
● A diamond orifice ensures stream quality remains optimized over the life of the cartridge.
● Features a ROCTEC 500 Mixing Chamber.
Extended Orifice and Nozzle Life
● Diamond wear resistance results in improved total system performance.
● Precision alignment of the orifice ensures that the water stream is perfectly aligned to the nozzle, thus extending nozzle life and reducing costs.
Lower Operating Costs
● Utilizes an industry standard .281” x 4″ non-ringed nozzle.
● The replaceable Diamond Orifice Cartridge can be swapped out for jobs requiring a different orifice size, expanding the versatility of the cutting head.
● Diamond Orifice Cartridge is warrantied for 500 hours when used with a Short Stop Filter assembly.
Short Stop Filter
The Short Stop Filter effectively prevents in-line contaminants from damaging orifice assemblies by blocking debris from the most common sources within any high-pressure waterjet system.
Use of the Short Stop Filter is a requirement of the TRIDENT 4 warranty.
● Easily retrofitted.
● Robust construction with a stainless steel mesh screen filter.
* FLOW, DYNAMIC WATERJET, DYNAMIC XD and PASER are trademarks of Flow International Corporation. ROCTEC is a trademark of Kennametal Inc.