BART achieves abrasive removal rates of over 3,000 lbs./hr. The BARTON Abrasive Removal Tool – BART has revolutionized the way operators remove spent garnet from their waterjet equipment. Introduced in 2009, BART is an easy-to-use, portable abrasive removal system. Since then, hundreds of waterjet operators have used this remarkably convenient, efficient, versatile, cost-effective piece of equipment.
No Downtime — Maximize Cutting
● There is no need to shut down, or remove the slats from the table. Simply place the BART Wand between the slats to remove spent garnet, while cutting continues.
Easy to Use
● Simple to assemble and easy to operate.
● Requires a 2.5-3.0 gpm, 2500-3000 psi pressure washer.
● Efficient design combined with effective technology works hard so you don’t have to!
● No moving parts, pumps or filters; a single wear part — the Jet Nozzle.
● Garnet is pulled up the Wand and discharged through the hose, never coming into contact with the pressure washer.
● A fraction of the cost of other abrasive removal systems.
Portable — Use on Multiple Machines
● Lightweight and portable, the system can be used on multiple machines.
Watch how easy it is to remove spent garnet with BART
Contact your regional sales manager or Customer Service at (800) 741-7756 for more information or visit our e-store for pricing.
® BART is a registered trademark of BARTON Mines Corporation. U.S and foreign patents pending.