The BARTON Abrasive Removal Tool – BART has revolutionized the way operators remove spent garnet from their abrasive waterjet systems. BART achieves abrasive removal rates of over 3,000 lbs./hr. Introduced in 2009, BART is an easy-to-use, portable abrasive removal system. Since its introduction, hundreds of waterjet operators have used this remarkably convenient, efficient, versatile, cost-effective piece of equipment.
No Downtime — Maximize Cutting
● There is no need to shut down, or remove the slats from the table. Simply place the BART Wand between the slats to remove spent garnet as you continue cutting.
Easy to Use
● Simple to assemble and easy to operate.
● Requires a 2.5-3.0 gpm, 2500-3000 psi pressure washer.
● Efficient design combined with effective technology works hard so you don’t have to!
● No moving parts, pumps or filters; a single wear part — the Jet Nozzle.
● Garnet is pulled up the Wand and discharged through the hose, never coming into contact with the pressure washer.
● A fraction of the cost of other abrasive removal systems.
Portable — Use on Multiple Machines
● Lightweight and portable, the system can be used on multiple machines.
® BART is a registered trademark of BARTON Mines Corporation.